is a peerless machine in laser cutting technology with its strong design, ultra low energy consumption, fast cutting capacity and almost zero maintenance cost.
Fibermak transmits the laser beam onto the sheet metal by fiber cables and its cutting quality with high beam density is perfect on thin sheets compared to other alternative cutting methods. Fiber optic laser cutting technology generates high quality cutting at very high speeds. The energy consumption is 70% less compared to CO2 lasers. You’ll also benefit on cutting reflecting materials such as aluminum, copper, brass etc. via low wave length
- 3 times faster compared to other laser cutting machines on cutting thin material. Axes equipped with linear motors and drivers capable of reaching 141 m/min. speed and accelerations up to 2 G on Y, 2 G on X axes.
- Fiber laser is green technology by saving minimum 50% from electricity.
- There is no need for laser gas mixture.
- There is no need for optical components due to laser transmitting fiber cable.
- There is no need for components such as beam path, folding mirror, quartz tube, bellows and turbo blower etc.
- Prevents production faults by automation of the programming.
- Extended cutting possibilities of reflecting materials such as aluminum, copper, brass etc. by enabling precise cuts and smooth surface quality.
- Heavy-duty constructed FIBERMAK frame, equipped with worldwide well known, long-lasting, high-quality components is designed to work accurately and continuously even in hard conditions.
- ERMAKSAN commits reflecting the price advantage to its customers by fast and high quality production. Creative design and constant improving technology and quality are the main principles.